In regards to the fires at Högberget.
The Police and Rescue Service Dala Mitt encourages:
• Keep stairwells and basements free from inflammable objects as far as possible.
• Make sure that no inflammable materials are in proximity of the facade.
• Make sure that doors are closed and locked when passing them.
• In the event of a fire – stay in the apartment, keep the door closed and call 112.
• Pay attention if you see unknown persons moving nearby the buildings. Contact the police 114 14 if you see anything out of the ordinary.
It is important that you as a member don’t throw waste in the wrong place, i.e. the stairwell. Also make sure to keep stairwells, attics, and basements free from things such as strollers, furniture and similar. It is a fire hazard and obstructs escape routes.
Our members shall have a safe housing and by working together we minimize risks and help everyone.