Notice of ordinary association meeting has now been delivered to all members.
It can also be read here: Notice
Date: 2020-06-17 at 18.00
Place: Tre krokars gata 13, at the back in the ”Scoutlokal”
As well as by Google Meets. Sign in to the meeting by following the link:
Addition of meeting papers 2020-06-12
Annual report 2019 (Swedish text)
Audit report 2019 (Swedish text)
Profit and loss statement and balance sheet 2019 (Swedish text)
Budget 2020 (Swedish text)
Desition to update fees for parking spaces
Suggestion of increasing parking fees during 2020, with start as of October 2020:
- Increasing parking space without motor heater outlet with 25 kr to 75 kr per month.
- Increasing parking space with motor heater outlet with 50 kr to 150 kr per month.
- Increasing garage with 90 kr to 350 kr per month.
- Further price for charging outlet will need to be looked at by the board depending on power consumption but probably land below 500 kr per month for those with an electric car.
Telia Broadband and TV
Quotation (Swedish text)
Presentation (Swedish text)
Parking sizes (Swedish text)
Prolong last allowed drying time (Swedish text) (Coming)
As you all know the government has, at the recommendation from the public health authority, urged everyone not to gather in larger groups in order to reduce the spread of the corona virus. This has also led HSB and the property owners to recommending that tenant-owner associations postpone their annual meetings. We have therefore decided that the Annual General Meeting of Brf Generator will also be postponed to June at the latest.
If anyone does not agree with this decision, please contact Mikael Hjort or anyone else on the board, then we will review our options for organizing a digital AGM.
The annual meeting was scheduled for April 22, but since we do not know when it is safe to conduct the meeting, we cannot today say the exact date of the meeting. If it is not possible to conduct a general meeting in person, we will arrange a digital annual general meeting.
(Excerpt taken from Spring newsletter, which you can find on the page about the cooperative)
This year there will be room for further board members in the board, so if you want to participate and influence how our HC is managed you are welcome to get in touch with Peter Grundström (070-604 03 49) and/or Niklas Nordström.
In regards to the fires at Högberget.
The Police and Rescue Service Dala Mitt encourages:
• Keep stairwells and basements free from inflammable objects as far as possible.
• Make sure that no inflammable materials are in proximity of the facade.
• Make sure that doors are closed and locked when passing them.
• In the event of a fire – stay in the apartment, keep the door closed and call 112.
• Pay attention if you see unknown persons moving nearby the buildings. Contact the police 114 14 if you see anything out of the ordinary.
It is important that you as a member don’t throw waste in the wrong place, i.e. the stairwell. Also make sure to keep stairwells, attics, and basements free from things such as strollers, furniture and similar. It is a fire hazard and obstructs escape routes.
Our members shall have a safe housing and by working together we minimize risks and help everyone.
The protocol from this years ordinary association meeting is now uploaded, you can find it here (Swedish only) or on the page The cooperative.