This year there will be room for further board members in the board, so if you want to participate and influence how our HC is managed you are welcome to get in touch with Peter Grundström and/or Niklas Nordström.
In regards to the fires at Högberget.
The Police and Rescue Service Dala Mitt encourages:
• Keep stairwells and basements free from inflammable objects as far as possible.
• Make sure that no inflammable materials are in proximity of the facade.
• Make sure that doors are closed and locked when passing them.
• In the event of a fire – stay in the apartment, keep the door closed and call 112.
• Pay attention if you see unknown persons moving nearby the buildings. Contact the police 114 14 if you see anything out of the ordinary.
It is important that you as a member don’t throw waste in the wrong place, i.e. the stairwell. Also make sure to keep stairwells, attics, and basements free from things such as strollers, furniture and similar. It is a fire hazard and obstructs escape routes.
Our members shall have a safe housing and by working together we minimize risks and help everyone.
Ordinary association meeting was held 14/4.
Meeting protocol shall be ready in three weeks and can be made available in printed format after a request to the board.
Since there have been problems with accessibility, improper parkings and parket tickets in the area the board is looking into possibilities to increase the number of parking spaces. A suggestion can be found here.
In the same time we will also try to upgrade the bike stands to allow safer securing.
Suggestions and comments are welcome!